- Lausanne, Switzerland
It is a requirement for certain Technical Rules to be announced annually by the Ice Dance Technical Committee:
- Requirements defined in the Technical Rules as valid for one season only:
- Pattern Dances for International Competitions
- Music requirements for Pattern Dances for International Competitions
- Required Elements for Free Dance
- Rhythms or themes, Required Elements (including Key Points and Key Point Features for Pattern Dance Elements) and guidelines for Short Dance
The annual requirements for season 2017/18 are included in this Communication.
- Requirements defined in the Technical Rules with an ongoing validity:
- Calling specifications and Levels of Difficulty
- Marking Guides
- Scale of Values
Updates to the current ongoing requirements, valid as of July 1st, 2017, will be published in a subsequent Communication.
To read full ISU Communication 2076 please click on the link on the right.