- Lausanne, Switzerland
The ISU World Cup Speed Skating 2017/18 will be organized as a series of International Competitions subject to regulations given in this ISU Communication. The World Cup series is an ISU Event. Relevant parts of the ISU General Regulations apply, in particular Rules 105, 106 and 136.
In accordance with the above mentioned Rule 209 and information on qualification and entry processes issued by the International Olympic Committee for the 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games (see pages 3 to 8 of this document), the International Skating Union (ISU) hereby announces the applicable qualifying competitions and qualifying times for Speed Skating events at the 2018 Olympic Winter Games.
1. General Conditions
2. Basic rules
3. ISU World Cup Speed Skating Competitions 2017/18
4. Competition formats
5. Drawing - Composition of pairs/heats and starting order, issuing of start lists
6. Points and ranking system for World Cup rankings
7. ISU World Cup Speed Skating ranking rules
9. Cancellation of Competitions
10.Requirements for the organization of ISU World Cup Speed Skating Competitions
11. Distribution of results
12. World Cup Speed Skating Coordination
To see the full ISU Communication 2112 click the link on the right side bar.