The ISU Council met on March 25-27, 2017 in Helsinki, Finland. The following were among the decisions taken by the Council during the meeting as well as during follow-up discussions after the meeting:
- New Provisional ISU Member
- ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating season 2017/18 and 2018/19 Calendar
- Allotment ISU Figure Skating Challenger Series *
- ISU Junior World Cup Speed Skating 2017/18
- Athletes Commission
- Starting order Short Program/Dance ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating individual events season 2017/18
- Sustainability – Good Governance
- Honorary Awards
- Ultimate Skating
- Judges Draw
- ISU Council meetings
* All dates are subject to confirmation/change. For further details please refer to ISU Communication No. 2074.
Read the full Communication 2085 from the link on the right.