Based on Article 23 of the ISU Constitution and the Special Regulations Single & Pair Skating, Ice Dance, Rule 440 and the Special Regulations Synchronized Skating, Rule 930, the Council determined the following:
- Appointment of the Officials Assessment Commission (OAC)
- Assignment of OAC members for specific events
-OAC members rules of conduct
- Specific Rules of Procedure for the OAC at ISU Championships (except ISU World Junior Synchronized Championships) and Olympic Winter Games
- Specific Rules of Procedure for the OAC at the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating (Junior and Senior) individual events and Final, the ISU World Team Trophy in Figure Skating, the ISU World Junior Synchronized Skating Championships.
- Evaluation Procedure and Report
- Processing of OAC reports
- Criteria for the identification of cases of evaluation in the Judges’ GOEs and Program Components scores
- Referee’s Report
- Cases of Evaluation of Judges Behavior
- Evaluation of judging at International Competitions not covered by the OAC
- Evaluation of the decisions of the Technical Panel and of the decisions of/conduct of competition by the Referee at ISU Events, the Olympic Winter Games, Youth Olympic Games and Olympic Qualifying Figure Skating Competitions
-Evaluation Form for Judges
This Communication replaces ISU Communication No. 2035 with immediate effect.
To see the full ISU Communication 2098 click the link on the right side bar.