2016©International Skating Union (ISU)
Further to ISU Communication No. 2358 and after having received ISU Members’ applications, the ISU recognized the following Seminars for Referees and Judges::
- Frankfurt, GER May 7-9, 2021
- Xi’an, CHN June 11-13, 2021
- Gdansk, POL June 18-20, 2021
- Lima, PER September 3-5, 2021
Important notice: The above-mentioned schedule for these Seminars is subject to changes and/or cancellations depending on the evolution of the pandemic situation in the respective country.
These ISU Seminars will include a Judge’s section and a Referee’s section:
- the Judge’s section forms an ISU Seminar for re-appointment of ISU/International Judges and first appointment of ISU Judges and therefore it serves the purposes of Seminar attendance requirements included in Rule 412, paragraphs 1.d) (i), 2.c), 3.d) (i), 4.c) and Rule 413, paragraphs 2.c), 3.d), 4.c) for Single & Pair Skating;
- the Referee’s section form an ISU Seminar for re-appointment of ISU/International Referees and therefore it serves the purposes of Seminar attendance requirements included in Rule 412, paragraphs 2.c), 4.c) f for Single & Pair Skating.
If a Seminar is organized in conjunction with an International Competition, the participants at the Seminar cannot also serve as Referees, Judges or Coaches at the competition. The organizing ISU Member must make the application to the ISU for recognition.
Read the full pdf ISU Communication 2376 from the link on the right.