The Northern Development Project organises a trainer/coach education for Speed Skating, on level 2 according to European standards.
Level 2 coaches have the ability to work on club level in their own country. During the level 2 education, student coaches learn about methods and technique for Speed Skating, how to become a better group teacher and in general, how to teach youth and adults to skate better.
1st period: 17th - 19th Nov 2017 - Berlin (GER)
2nd period: 5th - 7th Jan 2018 - Berlin (GER)
3rd period: 9th - 11th Mar 2018 - Amsterdam (NED)
Student coaches will receive:
- Lectures and teaching sessions led by the educational manager of the project
- Guest lectures from experienced, inspirational and innovative skating specialists
- Accomodation and meals during study periods
- The possibility to practice obtained knowledge and skills on a group of Skaters of various levels
- A group of colleague-students to share the learning process and experience with
- A level 2 coaching diploma
For further information, please send your CV and a short letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible.