This Communication introduces the GUIDELINES for the season 2017/18 for the following:
- Guidelines for marking the GOE’s of Synchronized Skating Elements
- Guidelines for Judges - Errors in Synchronized Skating Elements
- Guidelines for Referees, Judges and Technical Panel Deductions
- Guidelines for Judges - Adjustments to Grade of Execution (GOE)
- Guidelines for Judges – Program Components (PC)
This Communication replaces ISU Communication No. 2041
To read full ISU Communication 2095 please click on the link on the right.